-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Andre LABBE
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2001 8:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re:[expert] NEC Laptop Problems

Hi
You don't say which type and model. The time to install varies a lot
according the speed of the laptop. I have an Umax Actionbook 340T (Time
laptop and some other are the same) and LM 72 works fine with it, I use
the kernel 2.4.2, every thing is supported. But I recall that the install
took a couple of hour to install and I didn't have all the options
selected.
Another problem that I have found with the 2 CD Distribution is the
install always moans that some files cannot be installed ( at least with
my CDs), luckily enough they are not system files. But the real problem
is if you miss the box to click continue the box vanishes or goes 'under'
the install progress bar and you're stack because you cannot continue the
install, and that always happen near the end of the install.
Andre