I have a problem.. The ALT-GR key behaves as the ALT key! So i can't type any
alt-gr-only chars, such as @ (got that one by copy/paste).. I had the same
problem in XF86 3.3.6, then i could solve it by typing a line with something
like "Alt_R = ModeShift" (don't remember the exact line) in the config file,
but that didn't work in XF86 4.0.1.. I tried putting it in both XF86Config
and XF86Config-4 (using Option). I even tried setting keymappings with
keycodes, but alt-gr still thinks it's alt. Help!

I also have a problem with the delete-key, which behaves like backspace.
Before i had the opposite problem, ie. backspace behaving like delete. How
can i get backspace and delete to behave as themselves ?

Thanks for any help!

Gerry