I have been working with mozilla release 8 lately and am somewhat impressed.
However I still have a problem which has plagued my systems using mozilla
for a long time now. The same prob with all the mdk versions.
Running 7.2 with kernel 2.4.1-16mdk at 32bpp 128mg ram on AMD450
The lag time between mouse click and activation is extremely slow.
Things act
like they are in slow-motion or dosed with too much Thorozine. Yet when
xhosting on a local machine running 7.1 with P120, 48 mgs ram and 2 mg video
the whole thing runs faster and is almost enjoable!?

Is anyone else running mozilla well with 32bpp etc.?

Anyhow I am puzzled by this muddy situation.

Thanks

William Bouterse
Talkeetna, Ak