Nope. I have an audio-cable for both (i built the machine myself), and, it
works in windows. Anyway, the problem isn't that there's no sound, the
problem is that no programs find anything to play in the first place. Other
operations work fine, even digital audio extraction and burning.. I'm
clueless.

[Don]