Marc Siegel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using Mandrake 7.2, with KDE 2.1.
> I wanted anti-aliased fonts, so I upgraded to XFree 4.02
> from unsupported (yes I have a Matrox G400), and to Qt 2.3.
> I also installed freetype2.
>
> Now my fonts are nicely antialiased, but I only have like 6
> fonts. And, being an 'expert', I've already looked a lot of
> places like xfs config and whatnot, and I have no clue how
> to get the rest of the fonts back into Qt.
>
> In addition, does anyone know how to use true-type fonts
> from the windows partition in this setup, or even if this
> would still be desirable?
>
> Thanks for any help,
> Marc

Marc....use the DrakConf icon on your desktop and choose Font
manager which will bring up DrakFont.  On the bottom of the
DrakFont window there's a 'Get Windows fonts' button which
will copy and install any (or all of them at once) of the
fonts located on the windows partition to your Linux Mandrake
system.
--
Alan