On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, Erik Günther wrote:

I did some search on the internet (deja, google, altavisa) and no hits!

Are I the first person in the world that hit this problem?

The line 'Call to NULL read function' did I found i one of the sorcefiles
to libpng.

--

   /EgU

* Erik (EgU) Günther can be found at:
  Netch Technologies AB | www.ludat.lth.se/~dat94egu
  +46 (0)46 - 272 46 35 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* Fortune:
If you learn one useless thing every day, in a single year you'll learn
365 useless things.