"A.G." wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone been able to get mandrake 7.2 running on a compaq presario
> 5000?  If so please drop me a line and let me into the "magic" because I
> cannot install it :(
>
> Alex
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

I'm glad that you have written in to tell us about this. I mean on the
fact that I'm not the only one having problems trying to install linux
to that type of system! I am actually trying to install the "beta"
softwares to Compaq's 5000 series, as well (LM8beta1, LM8beta2 is next).
If someone on this list can give you the "magic" to work linux on
release 7.2 then I would <u>love</u> to hear about it myself!

Laters

--
.--. `
|__| .-------.   Altoine Barker