I have found the enlightenment installation in 8.0b2 to be lacking in
all respects. I have noticed that some features are missing from the
"standard" enlightenment toolkit like menu regeneration. Then, when new
users select enlightenment, they get no menus to start with -- used to
get links to gnome and kde programs etc. When I ran e_gen_menu by hand
(missing menu regeneration as stated earlier) it failed miserably with
all kinds of errors.

So, is anyone at Mandrake working this? The reason I ask, if you are
not, then I will then send you the updates. If you are, could I get a
patch? I hate duplicating effort.

Al