You can save files as latex from lyx (do not use klyx, it is major broken and
no longer in development).  Also, the output of lyx is text as well.  Try it.
Save a lyx file and then open it in a text editor.

Beyond that, I know of no WYSIWYG editor for latex.  Lyx is a "WYSIWYM" app,
meaning that what you mean for it to look like is how it turns out and the
image on the screen is a reasonable face to work with.

--
Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.