For some reason, samba wasn't starting at bootload, so I check in the
linuxconf services.  It's listed as "manual" and not running.  So I click
on the Automatic button for it, do Accept and leave.  Later, for some
reason, I went back and was looking at some services, and happened to see
the entry for Smb.  Guess what?  It still says "Manual"?  I experimented
with several other services and discovered the same thing.  Also, for some
reason, there are two entries for Imap.  This has gotten more than a little
frustrating, I must say.  I don't remember running into any of these issues
when I was running 6.1.  Some of these issues seem like basic QA oversights.