On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 06:00:47PM +1000, Phil wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I want to edit the users that appear in the GUI log-in dialog, the one that's
> headed "Welcome on Localhost". I've seen a menu item that allowed the dialog
> to be edited but I can't find it now.
>
> Can someone refresh my memory?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Phil
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Are you using kdm (the kde gui logon manager)? If so, isn't there a setup
screen in the KDE control panel? I haven't used kde in a long while, but
seen to remember it being in there. Let's you choose whose names / icons are
shown and set the background and all that. Sorry I can't be more specific.

--
Chris and Yoshiko Spackman

www.openhistory.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (English)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   (Japanese)

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or
numbered. My life is my own."
-The Prisoner

PGP signature