Well...I can't speak to the expert part, but it would appear that your
attitude detector needs recalibrated, and maybe the lenses reground
cause I was being sincere. That "is" a really cool utility, but I
haven't been able to determine just how to get the little buggers back
together once the file is split.

Sure...I could write the script and I would be glad to share it, but it
wouldn't do anyone any good unless I knew how to reintegrate the
"split" files once they've been split.

Check the mirror...ain't no belly-achin here.

Mark