After the first failled install of Beta 1, I had to reinstall MDK 7.2;
after that I installed beta 2 and later beta 3 (MDK 8.0), now my box
has windows98, MDK 7.2 and MDK 8 beta 2.
Before the dissatre, I could acced from 7.2 to win98 partitions copying
and deleting files without problems; but now I just can copy files from
windoze partitions to linux partitions, but it is impossible write from
linux (7.2 and 8) to windows partitions.
In my laptop, with 7.2 this runs fine.

fstab has the same structure to the windows partitions access!!!!

I don't know what could be the problem. Any help will be welcome

Thanks folk

Francisco Alcaraz
Murcia (Spain)