On Sat, Apr 07, 2001 at 07:28:01PM +0000, Benjamin Sher wrote:

> That's why I didn't even bother to test their KDE 2.1.1 before making my
> announcement. Furthermore, while their Mozilla 0.8 (based on the Feb. 17,
> 2001 version) installs and works perfectly (except for Mozilla's fonts bug in
> Preferences), their Mozilla 0.8.1 installs with two major error messages,
> neither of which I understand:
>
> 1) runtime mismatch
> 2) leaking context

Actually, I am using the .8.1 binaries from mozilla.org and i get the
"leaking context" message everytime i close mozilla. So far, no harm, .8.1
seems to be working just fine. So maybe it isn't a problem with those
particular rpms?

Are these serious problems?

--
Chris and Yoshiko Spackman

www.openhistory.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (English)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   (Japanese)

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or
numbered. My life is my own."
-The Prisoner

PGP signature