Ok, It Can't be this painfull. I have to be missing something. :)

Trying to add FP Ext. and Web DAV. to Apache that came with Mandrake 7.2
Supposidly FrontPage patch is already there?

I tried:
ftp://ftp.advancedextranet.com/pub/AES/frontpage/frontpage-linux-4.0-24mdk.i
586.rpm
---  that one is now dead. They just moved it.
ftp://ftp.advancedextranet.com/pub/OLD/SRPMS/frontpage-linux-4.0-24mdk.src.r
pm
---  This is still availble.
but it wanted
libdl.so.1

Can't get that installed, it conflicts.
I tried making a link called libdl.so.1 to the libdl.so.2 that comes with
Mandrake 7.2 but it wasn't fooled.  I tried rpm -i --force frontpage*   But
it won't force. Same error.

Ok.
Then... Improved mod_frontpage Homepage
http://home.edo.uni-dortmund.de/~chripo/  Well done site, but not sure I
want to go completely away from RPM - afraid of really screwing things up
and getting it all out of sync.

THEN.
http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/cooker//cooker/cooker/Mandrake/RPMS//mod_frontp
age-1.5.1mdk-2mdk.i586.html

And found a Mandrake Cooker RPM..
But, it needs libc.so.6.  I tried to upgrade my libc and that didn't work.

Am I going further and further down the wrong path?

Terry L. Cary

PS: Anyone else on this, I hope some of the links are helpful.