Dear friends:

I recently installed the RealPlayer 8 .bin version for Linux. I also
installed all the plugins and mimetypes (sh mimetypes.sh and sh
plugins.sh). Everything installed perfectly. However, I've noticed
problems with RealPlayer 8. The broadband screen is half the size it
should be (and no zoom option is available). Or else certain embedded
files do not work or do not work properly. Obviously, the RealPlayer
8 rpm won't work on LM72.

This is ironic. I used to have RealPlayer 7. I foolishly deleted it from
my web site storage place when I installed RealPlayer 8.

Would someone happen to still have a copy of the RealPlayer 7 rpm? If
so,
may I ask if you could send me a copy by email attachment? I would
really
appreciate it. But, before you do it, PLEASE contact me FIRST by regular
email. I'll let you know if I still need it.

Thank you so very much.

Benjamin
--
Sher's Russian Web