On Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:52:08 -0700
James Sparenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> John,
>    I'm running Cups on Mandrake 7.2 and Sylpheed 4.61.  I don't have
> the same conditions.  I'd suggest either downgrading to 4.61 or maybe
> the problem doesn't exist with 4.63.  4.61 is very stable however and
> I'm more than happy with it. (Yes we use it in the office exclusively)

Thanks James,

I found the problem was to do with a corrupted addressbook, caused by
editing an address.

I had entered an address such as: Fred Blooggens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
- the problem being that the xml widget became confused by the <>
brackets. Some carefull editing fixed the problem after that possibility
had been pointed out to me.

Cheers

---
                         Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected"
       (The UNIX Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June 1972.)