Nothing on libusb2 at tuxfinder.  Only thing is a stale search engine
result on google pointing at rpmfind.  Even looked at the libusb project
and libusb only seems to be up to libusb 0.1.  How libusb2 became a
dependancy of hackgphoto2 is a mystery.

--
Digital Wokan, Tribal Mage of the Electronics Age
Guerilla Linux Warrior