Well, the README.INSTALL file was not correct, as it said that everything
but kdebase would install without dependency problems.  I ended up having
to do an: rpm -Uvh --nodeps -force for about 5 of the 10 packages or so,
but it works for the most part, so I can't complain.

And let me be the first to say that KDE 2.1.1 is absolutely amazing.
Konqueror 0wn5 GNOME -- that's all I have too say.

;-D,
 Eric

 Eric Krout
  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Web: http://www.eg.bucknell.edu/~ekrout (Soon, EricKrout.com)
    Bucknell Computer Science & Engineering '03
     Chairman, Bucknell's Assoc. for Computing Machinery (ACM)