I've built and installed Linux 2.2.18 and recently, 2.2.19 (applying the
appropriate Reiser filesystem patch to each) from the source tarball, on
a Mandrake 7.1 install.

This has caused some problems with NFS clients being unable to properly
mount NFS exports on my Debian potato web server. Evidently, I need to
update my nfs-utils to a more recent version and mount to version 2.10m
(util-linux). The former doesn't seem to be much of a problem, and while
I've managed to build and install util-linux on a Red Hat box before,
the warnings in the latter's README file send shivers up my spine.

Before I break my Linux, are there existing Mandrake RPMs or src RPMs
that I could install to satisfy the nfs-utils and util-linux
requirements until I can find time to do a full upgrade to the latest
Mandrake? If not, is there another workaround?

tia

--
David Wollmann
ICQ: 10742063