Hi Rusty,

I don't want to insult you of course, but just to cover all the basics: did you
consult your
user's manual for the motherboard and find out in what order to put the different RAM
chips? That
can make the difference between it working or not. And if that doesn't work, then try
every
permutation possible. I've fiddled with that kind of thing in the past and sometimes
it's just
"the special order" that does it (that and the special RAM-dance, not to be confused
with the
Hari-Rama dance).

:-)