Hello list,

Has anyone else noticed this missing from this kernel or am "I" missing
something. The other day it didn't dawn on me to check for this until
"after" I had begun the installation of the packages for kernel-2.2.19 per
the security advisory from mandrake. Much to my shagrin(sp) the kernel
paniced when I attempted to restart the machine to use the new kernel. I
am running the ReiserFS on my system. I'll never run any other.

I've since gotten that mess cleaned up and downloaded the kernel source,
but I'm not seeing any support for Reiser while configuring the kernel for
compile.

Any thoughts?

--

Mark
*****

"what knowledge I have managed to accumlate over the years
at times becomes obscured and even hidden amidst the vast
emotional onslaught of my children. You never finish being a parent.  :)"