Todd Flinders wrote:

> I filled up my hard drive today.  So, I'm in the
> market of expanding.  I've decided to purchase two IBM
> 75GXPs.  I would like to stripe them together with
> RAID 0.

Be very careful how you mount these drives - they run very hot.
Don't stack them up together without copious air space between,
otherwise you will get data errors after about an hour.   A good idea
is to mount them in every second position of the upper bay of a tower
using mounting brackets which allow for good heat conduction away and
lots of air flow over the brackets and drives.

--
Ron. [au]

Kindly note my new email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and new web site: http://www.ains.net.au/~ronst/