Paulo,

I agree with you on reinstalling rather than upgrading.

You might check out the freezerburn link off the homepage of mandrake.com. Someone who
works at
Mandrake (i forget his name just now) put together an rpm package for qmail and
accessories. I
found this out by reading the forum on mandrake.com (excellent forum). Apparently it
would be
included in the distribution but for licensing problems. So this would be the
"unofficial" rpm
then.... There is the same thing for tinydns, and it's a huge site, there's lots more
there too!

And i know nothing about svscan and tcpserver, sorry :-)

:-),