[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> yesterday I sendt a message asking if anyone knew how to switch
> documents within StarOffice.  What I meant is if anyone knows how to
> switch documents using shoortut keys.  The taskbar is rather slow,
> cumbersome an just plain boring. For example in KDE's destop, you can
> use Alt+Tab to switch between open applications. and Crtl+Tab to switch
> between desktops.
>
> My questions is:  What are the shortcut keys to switch documents within
> StarOffice, if any?
>
> Thank you to those who took the time to answer my query and to thos who
> will answer today

Have you looked at the bottom of the StarOffice Desktop?  There should be
buttons for each of the files you have open.  Pressing one of them should
move you to the matching file.  I just tried Ctrl+Tab and it also switches
among the files.  Is it possible that KDE is intercepting the Ctrl+Tab
sequence?

Best regards,
Arnold

--
Arnold Troeger                          Unocal Thailand
"Microsoft Windows:  for when your machine is just too fast"