I searched the archives under both user and expert, and didn't find any
other notes along this line. Sorry if I just missed them...

I did an installation (not upgrade) of LM8. Chose PS/2 standard (no wheel)
and standard English keyboard. (I have a Dell 104-key keyboard, nothing
special.) Upon reaching XDM/KDM, I am left with no keyboard, no mouse. I've
tried a recommended and an expert install. Same results. I was wondering if
others have run into the same problem. One last note, this same box had been
running LM7.2 without problems.

--
Christopher G. Campbell
AT&L NT Systems Engineering