Heh, that is pretty nice.

I like the "windowed" look as well, and sites like freshmeat.net and
linux.com have this look.  So, one time, I actually found and edited some
javascript that allowed people to click and drag each little window of
content around their browser (even worked in NS 3).  i thought that was
fun (but useless from a practical standpoint!!!).

 Eric

 Eric Krout
  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Web: http://www.eg.bucknell.edu/~ekrout (Soon, EricKrout.com)
    Bucknell Computer Science & Engineering '03
     Chairman, Bucknell's Assoc. for Computing Machinery (ACM)