Hi,

I just wanted to say thanks, your solution worked.  I had picked to
install VNC server, and I didn't disable it when I was asked what
services were to run at boot-up.  I'll look in the documentation about
how to set up the server, so that I can have it start at boot-time.

Thanks for your help,
Kevin