On  1 May, To: Mandrake Expert List wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me why I can't set icons in my launchers buttons? I'm
> attaching a screen shot. As you can see, I don't have the "OK" button. This
> is Mandrake 8.0.

Turns out the problem is subtle but there is a work around. I can't set an
icon by clicking the Icon button and then using the Browse button. I
absolutely have to select it from the windo that shows all the icons. So the
work around is to select the icon name using the Browse button, clicking Ok,
then clicking a *second* time on the "No Icon" button. This time, all the
icons from the directory of the icon you want are shown. Select the one you
want and voila.

I think it's a bug with GNOME.

Laurent Duperval <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Je sens comme un torrent créateur déferler sur la plaine aride de ma
fébrilité.
                                          -Léonard le génie