on 5/6/01 7:02 AM, Trevor Farrell at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Is there a problem with the list server?
>
> I had to request subscription 3 times before I got a response from this list
> server, and I am still waiting for a response from the newbie list server...
>
> Trevor

When I signed up a few days ago to several of the lists it took a while
before all of them sent me a verification but it did finally work.  I had to
send the newbie request 2 or more times also.  Maybe their mailing list
server is swampped with new requests due to 8.0?  At any rate, hope it works
for you.