All;
I "used" to have a fully graphical Lilo. The selection menu was on the right,
and you scroll through it. And it was deffinately graphical (not the colored
ascii menu).
Now, it has stopped working for some strange reason. I still have frame buffer
working, and I get the graphical welcome banner, and Aurora, but when you first
start it up, lilo just dumps to the command line "Lilo:"

I went into Mandrake Control Panel, under boot, and set lilo to graphical, and
it "should" work.. It used to!

Any thoughts on what is wrong with it? Could someone send along the contents of
their lilo.conf so I can see if I took something out by mistake, on one of my
red-eye long nights? Also, the contents of /boot.

Thank you!!!

Ric Tibbetts
Boeing Shared Services Group
UNIX System Administration