On 08 May 2001 11:10:25 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 May 2001 9:56 am, you wrote:
> > On Tuesday 08 May 2001 16:42, you wrote:
> > > not true! just use your keyboard's TAB key and the ARROW keys to
> > > navigate, and ENTER to select a mouse.
> >
> > Well, in my case, it was not possible. no key combination could get
> > me to the ENTER option, or even make any difference in the dialog box
> > that was asking me to chose one. -turgut
>
> I'm *really* having a hard time believing this. Anyone else have insight
> into this?
>
> - eric krout

Yes I had - on istallation step...
I`v got a ThinkPad T20 and ps2 mouse was absollutelly not detected...
Installation using keyboard was a pain but I found that we can "jump to the next steps of installation using F12 key so doing severaltimes this I made this installation working...
Anyway mouse was not detected even after recompilation of kernel - I had to download original kernel and install it to have my psaux port working!

_4ever_