I burned a CDRW in LM7.2 using eroaster with multisession enabled. It
burned fine an was able to be read on both my cd and cdr. Upgraded to
8.0b3. I am unable to access this disk on either drive, although i can
access cdrs and regualar cds on both drives. I get a message that says
"file:/mnt/cdrom..failed you do not have access rights to this
location". I have tried this logged in as root and as a user (disk
burned as a user). I was able to burn a cdrw in 8.0b3, but then not able
to read it, with same message. Any ideas?

rob