Dear folks,
I am using nedit as text editor for latex in linux.
Using Mandrake 8.0 I have a problem in one of my computers, when I use
commands keys in my laptop they run fine, but in the main computer they don't
work and write codex in the tex; for example:

SHIFT+CTRL+F should be search, but using it actually write in the tex "<ack>"
or the code for search again write "<bel>"

In both computers I am runing MDK 8.0 and using KDE 2.1 as windows manager; a
friend of mine said me that I had the same problem using MDK 8.0 .

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help

--
Francisco Alcaraz Ariza