Jay

I have solved the problem ^_^, well, actually I have found the solution in
the nedit page FAQ:

"You haven't overlooked anything, it's a Motif design flaw. Netscape
painfully works around this and the Alt/Meta key reversal on Sun workstations
by internally re-implementing the Motif menu accelerator mechanism. NEdit
will likely follow suit with the next major release."

So just dissable the Bloq Num and, and least in my main computer this has
worked ^_^

--
Francisco Alcaraz Ariza
Department of Plant Biology