Dear friends:

The new MandrakeExpert service is a fabulous addition to Linux-Mandrake and
Linux in general (in fact, it will eventually support not only LM but other
distros as well).

Unfortunately, like anything new, there are bound to be bugs in the system.
In my case, I had asked for help with Networking and received a number of
brief responses from several experts.

Meanwhile, while waiting to hear from them this week, I managed to solve all
of my outstanding problems (knock wood!).

Now, MandrakeExpert has a section called "Comment", where you are supposed
to, quite obviously, send your comments. Unfortunately, this section is not
functioning properly. I wanted to thank the experts who responded. Instead, I
was only allowed to send my comment to an expert who happened to be
available, who just happens to have been the wrong person. So, I went ahead
and sent it to him, anyway (his name is Mark). I think he'll quickly realize
that this message is meant collectively for all the experts who responded to
my question.

If you recognize yourself as being one of the experts in question, once again
my thanks.

Benjamin
--
Sher's Russian Web