From: Brian Hartman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2001 9:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] Mozilla problems

I'm not sure if this is actually a Mandrake issue, but I thought this would
be the place to start.

I downloaded Mozilla 0.9 and installed it, but the only site it will let me
view is the Mozilla.org site.  Whenever I put in anoter site, the screen
refreshes and I'm back to Mozilla.org.  Has anyone else had this problem?