Hello again folks,

This message is for help to buy a Ethernet PCMCIA card for my laptop (Toshiba
satellite 4090XCDT). This laptop is runing fine under linux and windows98,
but with my pcmcia ethernet.-card (Ovislink Fast Ethernet) has no way to run
under linux; there is not an appropiated module and the manufacturer seems
not to be interested in it.

Conclusion, I will buy another Ethernet-Pcmcia card......... but this time I
don't wont to do the same error. So could you recommend me a good
pcmcia-ethernet card for linux to buy.

I have installed in the laptop Mandrake 8.0, it is runing fine ^_^,  I have
also my main computer with MDK 8.0; Ip masquering run fine, but just with the
laptop runin windows I can run it :-( , you know, some blue screen and so
on... (I NEED A NEW PCMCIA CARD)

Thanks a lot in advance for your comments

Francisco Alcaraz
Murcia (Spain)