Hello dean and all experts..
        it will be great if you express any information on
the difference between these 2 cards....
        the vendor has given me telling that its the latest one..
even after I stressed him to give me g400 32MB.

please help....

sincerely,
prasad.

Happy Day,
Prasad, B.V.L.S.,
Research Scholar.
   AIM OF SCIENTIFIC ADVENTURE :          NATURE CRYSTALLOGRAPHY
|Thought|   | Fourier|   |      |   |Different|   | Fourier |   |Structure|
| waves |-->|Analysis|-->|NATURE|-->|Forms of |-->|Synthesis|-->|   of    |
|       |   |        |   |      |   |Knowledge|   |         |   | NATURE  |

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         PROTEIN CRYSTALLOGRAPHY           ...Shiva