This would be better asked on one of the comp.unix.sco.* newsgroups but here
is the answer anyway :)

If you are using the "scoadmin" GUI, realize that it can only scan for other
SCO boxes with printers (and I believe that it even says that some where on
the menu or documentation). I have successfully configured a SCO v5.0.5 to
print to a RH v6.2 box but you will have to (if I remember correctly) just
fill in the settings in scoadmin->printers and not run the scan; scoadmin
will just assume the settings are correct and try and use them. I believe
that one the Linux box will have to add an entry for the SCO box in
/etc/lphosts (or something like that).