Find you a site close by and download the network.img file and direct copy it
to a floppy.  dd if=network.img of=/dev/fd0  (or is it /mnt/floppy?)
make sure you have the exact address to the ftp site/Mandrake directory
written down for reference cause it don't hunt for you.  This is a pretty
cool way to do it, especially for the lazy person (like myself) cause then
everytime you need to add something, it'll look on the site instead of asking
for cdroms.  :-)
-s
ftp://helios.dii.utk.edu/pub/linux/Mandrake/Mandrake/current/i586/images/README