Hi All,

I will be installing LM 8.0 on to my 2nd PC to run as a File, Mail, FTP,
Web server.  I will also use it for a normal desktop from time to time.

My question is that I currently have an Intel Anypoint USB wireless
access point attached to this machine via Windows Me for my wife's
laptop.  The software is only written for Windows and Intel has no plans
to support Linux.  Has anyone ever tried to get this to work in Linux.
I will still have one gaming PC that will run Windows but I would prefer
not to have the access point hogging resources on that PC.

Michael