On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 10:01 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Ok... Been using Mandrake for quite a while now (6.x-7.2) and just upgraded
> to 8. I have it on a Thinkpad 760XD. When I boot, the mouse/pointer simply
> will not work. If I boot and wiggle the mouse around while waiting for X to
> come up, it works... Sometimes. What's happening here?

I have a TP 760XD too. Installation went smoothly and the mouse/pointer
was not found but worked after I chose PS/2 from the list during
installation.

Only error I get is that when I switch to a console from X using the
Ctrl-Alt-Fn and then go back to X with Alt-F7 the mouse freezes and I
have to reboot to get it to work again.

wobo
--
GPG-Fingerprint: FE5A 0891 7027 8D1B 4E3F  73C1 AD9B D732 A698 82EE
For Public Key mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with Subject: GPG-Request