Hi All,

        I am developing a Internet Browser/Games/Office Application console to
work with an existing Hotel Pay-TV System and I would like to use Linux
Mandrake for this system.

For this to work I need to be able to move the mouse and receive
keystrokes through the network on the console. I have the specifications
for the protocol used by the current system to relay keystrokes.

What I need to know is how I can change X-Windows to accept keystrokes
and mouse movement from an application rather than from a physical
keyboard/mouse.

Does anybody know where I can find some more documentation on this
subject?

Thanks
Izak