Hi,

I would like to have a ``receipt'' on the best way to
define a network environment.

I work at 2 different institutes, with each different
domain names and different way of setting the IP address.

The first uses a fix IP address and hostname, while the
second uses a fix hostname, but a DHCP-based IP address.

I can't manage the Mandrake Control Center to deal with
this, because it always keeps memory of the hostname (which
is different for each network). I found that netconf is
much better, although  DHCP_HOSTNAME and DOMAINNAM in
/etc/sysconfig/network is not updated correctly.

Could somebody give advices?

Thanks,

        Marc