On Tuesday, Jun 05, 2001, Scott Taylor wrote:

> I'm running LM7.2 and every morning I get this annoying message from
> cron.daily about DB2 problem:
>
> From: Cron Daemon <root>
> To: root
> Subject: Cron <root> run-parts /etc/cron.daily
>
> DB2 problem...: missing or empty key value specified
>
> Has anyone seen this, know how to get rid of it?
> I know it comes from /etc/cron.daily but I can't see the reference to it,
> an I don't remember installing any IBM database stuff.

If I remember right, this is from the htdig cron job.  If memory serves,
after I setup htdig (/etc/htdig/htdig.conf) to scan what I wanted, I
didn't get that message anymore.  I could be wrong, though.

[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ#: 25370820, OpenPGP key at www.keyserver.net
1024D/39F0BBF4     2024 B7CB 10BF 6BE7 2ECE  E0FD 1360 0181 39F0 BBF4

Current Linux uptime: 4 days 16 hours 35 minutes.