I don't know if this helps, but I wrote a perl script that can be called from whats
up gold to go in and reset a server when it goes down...

Julia

Quoting David Rankin ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]