What drivers are you using?

I had problems before with OpenGL apps before (gears, TuxRacer, BZ flag,
morph...). I could solve these problems downloading the NVidia driver version
and following
that tutorial:

http://www.evil3d.net/articles/linux/howto/nvidia/mandrake7x/

observations: the tutorial is for LM 7x, but works well for LM 8.0, the driver
version in the tutorial is 0969, the last version at Nvidia's site is 1251, get
the drivers that are under the label "Systems which do not use RPMS for package
management" (the tar-ball)...

I think that you'll have success... don't forget to activate AGP support after
the install...

orlando

--