SiS Integrated Sistems Motherboard
20 Gb HD
14.1" TFT on a SiS 630 Video Adapter Shared Memory
SiS 900 Network Adapter
SiS 7018 Sound chipset.

Well first say that Mandrake 8.0 installs all correctly,  sound inclusive,
only I have problems with LCD but in the SiS.Com I can resolve the problem.
Well the problem is when I try to hear something with my sound card. I can
hear any sound, it seems a volume issue but the volume is at maximum....well
I used harddrake and I could see the driver of SiS integrated Sound System
installed but with any configuration of IRQ. I try to reinstall but the
samples of 8 bits midi sound don't reproduce....
The modules in the kernel are loaded...because I could see in the boot
stage...some ideas???
AnyOne with the same or similar problem?
well thanks anyway