This is how I do it...force of habit:
Open a konsole or xterm, go to superuser, run drakfont.  From that point, it
is pretty self-explanatory with the nice GUI.  You will select the fonts you
want, if not all of them.  You can go with normal or strong verification -
the strong verification is safer/better but I have done normal too.

It will install the fonts and they will henceforth be available to you.